Hi Passpod Pal!
After you finished your holiday, you’ll feel like fun and happy, but you also must be tired. It feels like you don’t want to do a lot of complicated stuffs right after that. One of them might be the matter of returning your Passpod modem after you used it. We have new innovations to continue to make your modem rental experience simpler.
What innovation? Now Passpod and Alfatrex have collaborated to provide modem device return services via Alfamart! So you don’t have to worry about setting a schedule with a courier or draining your energy coming to the Passpod office. Want to know how?
1. Make sure you come to Alfamart Jabodetabek Area or Alfamart Soekarno Hatta Airport Terminal 2 and 3. Give Information to Alfamart Staff “Passpod WIFI Return”
2. Check Availability of Alfamart Stores via Alfatrex by Clicking: https://www.alfatrex.id/homepage/dropstore/
3. Pack the Passpod Modem with Plastic that Has Been Provided in the Pouch
4. Take the Label, then Stick It on the Outside of the Pouch
Please also note, if there is no plastic and labels in the Passpod case, you can use another plastic and mark it with a label that says “Passpod” on the outside of the plastic.
5. Submit the Modem that You Have Labeled to Alfamart Staff for Returns
This service is valid from May 25, 2018. You also need to know that this service is free of charge. Passpod also never charges additional fees for delays in the return period. In fact, you will get 2 pcs free drinks every time you make a return at Alfamart! Great!
Now it’s muuuuch easier right? Well, so don’t hesitate to rent Passpod during your trip abroad! Happy holiday!